Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there! 
Time for Repeat Impressions "What If Wednesday" sketch challenge! Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built. This great sketch was provided by Wendy. Thanks Wendy!


Here is the card I came up with. I used a Repeat Impressions image "Sunflower" and colored it with Copic's.





For more inspiration check out the rest of the Rock Stars.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

5 comments:

Olga said...

I love Sunflowers and this one is gorgeous!!!!!

Becky said...

Beautiful card..And wonderful coloring and shading of this sunflower.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is beautiful, and so nice to start Fall cards too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your beautiful card and a great take on the sketch!

Shirley said...

You are such an artist! I say frame it. It is so pretty, warm, and uplifting! I like the design too!