Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DCC Challenge- Celebrate Birthdays!

Hi there!   Are you ready for another fun challenge? Time for Repeat Impressions Designer Choice Challenge, this week the super talented Melissa is hosting and has ask us to make a card or project with the theme of Celebrate Birthdays. Sounds like fun doesn't it? We would love for you to join us and you can find all the info  at Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

For my card I used this cute " Gumball Machine " #9702 , "Gumballs" #9710 and the sentiments are "Happy Birthday" # 1113 and " Have a Ball" #9703 by Repeat Impressions. I colored the image with Copic's and for a little added touch I add another ball to the ball slot by stamping the ball image again then cut it out. Cut it down and glue it. 





 Be sure to check out all gorgeous cards the rock stars have to share!




Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week.


3 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, love the image and the paper you pared it with!!!!

Cheri said...

Geri, this is fantastic! You have such an eye for design.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this...lots of gumballs you added too.