Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge At RI

Hi there! 
Time for Repeat Impressions "What If Wednesday" sketch challenge! Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built. This great sketch was provided by Wendy. Thanks Wendy!! 




For my card card I used Repeat Impressions  "Watermelon" # 9010 and the sentiment is "Sweet Things" #9007 both are from the Summer series.




The rest of the team has more awesome cards to inspire you.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.





6 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Hi Geri! Your watermelon looks so realistic!!! Very sweet to place the doily underneath and use slices of watermelon as accents. Brilliant card ♥

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love watermelon and this card is such a fun look at summer!
Super fun card, Geri

Olga said...

gorgeous, I cna almost smell the melon LOL

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card. I want some watermelon now as yours looks so ripe and delicious. Perfectly colored!

Shirley said...

Very delicious in design and image. Love how you did the lace for the table cloth! and the Washi tape too!

Seadragon said...

Such rich, deep colours ... a beautiful image!