Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, July 28, 2014

A Little Birdie Birthday!

Hi there! How's your day going so far? It's hot here and I'm staying in and stamping some cards. Sound like fun? I thought so!  I'm sharing a card I made for the Birthday challenge over at Art Impressions. I just just love all the fun characters this stamp company has.  I used a "Bird Brains" image  #UMU1842. The sentiment is "Little Birdie"  # UME2812. 
You can find the challenge here at Art Impressions. I colored the image with Copic's and the sponging with Memento "Desert Sand".





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Just adorable, Geri. I love it! Enjoy your day.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a fun card, Geri. It's adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is fantastic and so fun! Awesome coloring my friend!

Lindsay said...

Hilarious image.. great job on the card and the colouring.

Olga said...

Sorry I am so late commenting, yesterday I had a RA flair up which makes typing impossible!!!! I went and got 2 shots and almost back to normal, this is adorable!!!

Sheryl said...

Super card; that paper is perfect!!!

Shirley said...

Totally fun and what a great set up with that DP too!