Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DCC Challenge "Summer Fun"

Hi there!   Are you ready for another fun challenge? Time for Repeat Impressions Designer Choice Challenge, this week the super talented Brenda is hosting and has ask us to make a card or project with the theme of Summer Fun. Sounds like fun doesn't it? We would love for you to join us and you can find all the info  Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

I created my card using Repeat Impressions sweet stamp " Sandcastle" #9016 and the sentiment is " Happy Summer" # 9003.




For more inspiration!



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- this is lovely and I really like the way the water looks!

Olga said...

absolutley beautiful!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun sand castle~ I am loving the water too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this card. It is so beautifully colored.

Becky said...

This is lovely Geri, love the ocean and sky.