Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

DCC Challenge- Sparkle, Glitter or Bling

Hi there!   Are you ready for another fun challenge? Time for Repeat Impressions Designer Choice Challenge, this week the super talented Karen is hosting and has ask us to make a card or project with the theme of Sparkle, Glitter or Bling. Sounds like fun doesn't it? We would love for you to join us and you can find all the info  Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.


For my card I used Repeat Impressions stamps "Fish Bowl" #9712, "Betta Fish" #9714, "Bubbles" #9713 and the sentiment is "Big Wish" #9720. I colored the images with Copic's and cut them out. I then added stickler for glitter and the bubbles on the bottom of the I'm not sure what it's called I have had them for some time I think they are called "rain dots"?
Sorry the glitter didn't show very well.








Here is a close-up, still not showing the glitter very good.




Be sure to check out the wonderful cards the rest of the team has to share.



Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.


6 comments:

Selma said...

This is gorgeous Geri.

Olga said...

Love it, fantastic coloring!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- this is beautiful and the colors are fantastic!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun and love all the glitter on the fish in the bowl. I have this set but summer has been so hectic that I have not stamped anything in weeks. Oh, well...I am still being inspired by all the wonderful talents who do find the time.

Becky said...

wow, this is gorgeous. Love the colors you used and love the little bubbles.

Shirley said...

Wow you have such a sense of color and what really makes things pop! Your fish is wonderful and those rain drops are perfect on the bottom!~!