Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! How about a challenge?  This week Deonna is hosting the DCC Challenge for Repeat Impressions. She wants us to make a card or project with the theme " Fur or Winged Things" Sound like fun? I thought so. Hope you can join us as we would love to see your creations. You can find all the info on playing along at Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

For my card I used Repeat Impressions "Curiosity Cat" #1611 and "The Cat's Out…" #2516. I used a paper bag for the bag in the image and added a little shading with Copic's markers, then cut it out. I colored the cat with Prisma Pencils. How many of us have seen cats doing this very thing? I know my cat sure loved playing with paper bags I brought home.





The rock stars are really rocking with this challenge, hope you can check them out.



Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fun and safe Fourth of July!!


8 comments:

Olga said...

Super cute!

Donna Hanley said...

What a darling card. Love both the image and the sentiment. Great paper to match. Enjoy the upcoming weekend.

Cheri said...

I can't keep my eyes from the coloring you did on this cat, Geri! It looks so real! Great card for the challenge too!

Debbie said...

I love the way you colored this stamp to go along so beautifully with the background paper. So pretty! Thanks for all the inspiration I get from your cards! Between you and Teresa, I can never get enough of either of your cards!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is an adorable cat card-love how you colored that cat!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a super cute card and I love cats on paper and from a distance. Wish I were not allergic to them. Your coloring is super great though!

Becky said...

I love this card, how fun. what an awesome job coloring that cat.

Shirley said...

How fun with that bag and paw prints too!