Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Crazy Cat Lady!

Hi there!  I got this really cute stamp set at Micheals the other day and just had to play!! I love cats and cat images. My card is for the challenge # 139 at Art Impressions to make a card using a doily. My doily is a sticker by MS, using it as a rug on my easel card. The inside I stamped " Cat Hair is just part of the House Decor" now isn't that the truth! The wall paper in the back is by MME and I used one of cats in the image to make a picture in a frame for the wall. The stamp set is Art Impressions " Crazy Cat Lady" colored with Copic's.




Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Funny- my hubby calls me "the crazy cat lady" too. Adorable card, Geri.

Maxine D said...

Wonderful card Geri - and congratulations on your win :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Becky said...

This is just fabulous Geri, love this cat lady.

Shirley said...

OMGosh, She is too too cute and the cats too of course! A great easel card!!

Carla Harrell said...

Brilliant !!