Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge


Hi there! Time for Repeat Impressions "What If Wednesday" sketch challenge! Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built. This great sketch was provided by Wendy. Thanks Wendy!! 




For my card I used Repeat Impressions stamp "Cat and Hummingbird" #9201. I sponged the back ground with Mementos and colored the image with Copic's. The flourish is a die and DP is MME.






Be sure to see the wonderful cards the team has created.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

4 comments:

Olga said...

You never fail to WOW us, this is gorgeous!!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Beautiful, peaceful scene and I love the flourish and your papers. Enjoy your day.

Shirley said...

What a really gorgeous scene, Geri! I love how you painted it and the DP and die cut you did really makes you think you are look through a window of some kind! Lovely!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Aw, that kitty is adorable. Sweet image!