Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What If Wednesday At Repeat Impressions

Hi there! Hope your week is going well,  we're having the annual neighborhood yard sale this weekend and I've been busy getting ready, lots of work not sure it's worth it but it is fun visiting with everyone.
It's time for Repeat Impressions What if Wednesday? sketch challenge. If you would like to join us in this fun challenge you can find all the info at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

Wendy has provided us with this wonderful sketch.





Here is the card I made for this challenge. The images are from RI newest stamp set release BOTTOMS UP.
Image "Lemon/Lime #9611 and "Citrus Wedge" #9609. I stamped the lemon  twice, colored them with Copic's and cut them out. On the  back panel I stamped the lemon wedge randomly in cantaloupe Memento ink. I added some leaves from Spellbinders and add some flowers.




Be sure to check out the gorgeous creations the rest of the team has for you to be inspired.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


2 comments:

Olga said...

beautiful, they look so real!

Shirley said...

How totally beautiful! I like how you sponged the edges of your image and did the OTB technique too! The blossoms, the bow, and the dots are great with your image too!