Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, June 20, 2014

SWEETEST FLOWERS!

Hi there! It's hot outside today, so I stayed in and played. I had picked up a couple set of Spectrum Noir
markers and wanted to try them out. Not giving up my Copic's (to much invested there) but  doesn't hurt to have more. right?? Most of my images are colored with Copic's and one of the flowers with SN. Can you tell which?? The answer is later in this post.

My card is for the challenge over at Stamp TV. Tricia is hosting this weeks challenge and the challenge is to pop up those flowers!
I used Melanie's stamp set "Stampers Favorite's" by Gina K. Designs.After coloring the images I cut them out and attached them to die cut panel by Spellbinders, Labels twenty-five. Sponged with GKD Powder Blue. The DP is also by GKD. Popped up with Pop- dots.





And the answer is the purple flower is colored with SN. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



10 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Geri! I'm like you about my Copics. Would love something cheaper, but have way too much tied up in what I have! Your flowers are both so rich and vibrant, and OMG, look at that gorgeous bird!

Vicki Dutcher said...

STUN.NING! :)

Donna Hanley said...

Oh Geri, you used one of my favorite stamp sets. I adore the colors you went with here and the coloring on the hummingbird is outstanding. Both of the flowers look fabulous, I think both of the markers worked great.Your background paper is lovely and is just perfect. Enjoy your weekend.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- This is gorgeous. I love the colors you used, and that bird is colored perfectly!

Melanie said...

Well, I never would have guessed. Both are equally gorgeous! Fun way to show both brands1 Hugs, my friend! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this card design and both flowers are magnificent, but I did guess that the purple one was the
SN. I use my Copics and my SN and also now and then use my Bic markers. And, they will all work together if need be.

Carol L said...

All I can say is WOW! This is one gorgeous card, regardless of what you colored it with! I love these beautiful colors on the flowers and the hummingbird is stunning too! Gorgeous card!

Becky said...

wow is right! Those flowers are gorgeous and so isn't that humming bird.

Olga said...

WOW!!! Absolutely breathtaking!!

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh!! This is just so royally elegant! I hear you on the supply must haves!!! Your choice of colors for all of it is spectacular and the DP is just gorgeous with your OTB lovelies!