Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Repeat Impressions POTW

Stamping On Designer Paper


Hi there!  I'm back with another "Project of the week" for Repeat Impressions. This time I thought I would share how I stamp on designer papers. I like doing this when using any glass or see thru images. The first photo is the finished card.



I started out using "Wine Time"  by Repeat Impressions. Stamped the image with black Memento ink on this great Designer Paper and then colored it using Copic's .




Then I added a little grey along the sides of the glasses, stem, bottom and under the images to set them down. I then added a few strokes of white marker for the reflections.




This photo shows the image colored except the wine bottle label, it doesn't  show up very well on the dark background, so I stamped the image again on white card stock. I colored the little image and sponged a little with Desert Sand Memento ink, then cut the label out and glued it to the bottle.




Here is a close up photo of the finished image.





Supplies used:
Images: Repeat Impressions "Wine For Two" #9507, "Friends &Wine" #9515
Designer Paper: Paper House- at the Vineyard a 6x6 paper pad
Copic's: R37, W3, W1 and N0
Recollections white marker
Memento Desert Sand and black
GKD card stock
Prisma pencils: olive green and tuscan red
sponge

Now if only we were wherever this is!! Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for another DCC challenge on Wednesday July 2 at The House That Stamps Built.
Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Olga said...

WOW! Gerri this is gorgeous!!!! Now if only I could color as good as you!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fabulous! Looks like a view in Italy :)

Becky said...

wow, this is fabulous Gerri.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri, this is beautiful and at first I thought it to be an ad for a brand of wine. It is an amazingly colored view, along with the bottles!

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow- just had to stop by and say this is just gorgeous! Love the dp and it is perfect with the RI stamps! Totally pinning and casing this idea!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so gorgeous! One has to find the perfect pattern paper then.

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Awesome! Thanks for the detailed instructions.