Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge

Hi there! Time for Repeat Impressions "What If Wednesday" sketch challenge! Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built. This great sketch was provided by Wendy. Thanks Wendy!!


My gosh I've been enjoying playing with Repeat Impressions " Wine Time Set"image #9503 I keep thinking of fun ways to use these images. Such fun!!
On some DP I stamped the image twice using my stamp-a-Jig for placement. I colored the images with Copic's and the white marker is Faber-Castell for some high lights. The sentiment is by Repeat Impressions Wine Time #9509 and using a black memento maker I only colored the the word Cheers! I then sponged some around the DP with memento ink. and mated it in wine colored CS.




Check out the rest of my teammates for  more inspiration using this sketch!


Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is great.

4 comments:

Olga said...

cheers to you too, love this card!

Donna Hanley said...

Looks good enough to drink. Love it. Great work with the stamp-a-ma jig. The highlights are perfect. Great papers also, Geri. Fun card.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- This is beautiful and now I am thinking I should have some wine shortly!

Lorrie said...

There are so many possibilities for different occassions!