Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Repeat Impressions Project - Picture in a Picture

Hi there!  I'm back to share with you all how to place a photo in a photo using Photoshop.
This comes in handy if you find you would like to share the inside of your photo and can only use one upload.
After you have the outside and inside of your card made. Open your Photoshop program and load them as usual. Edit both the outside and inside of card.
Select the photo  you want to place in you card image. (in this case the inside photo). On the side bar click on the Marquise Rectangular tool and place it around your card and hit copy (under edit).
Next bring up the outside photo again and hit paste. Next click on the move tool from the side bar and size it down to the size you want it. I left a good size border around my card to leave space for the small inside photo. You can move the photo around to where you want it placed. Then it is ready to save for the web. Hope you find this helpful.

Here is my card.





Here it is before adding the photo of the inside card.




The inside of my card




The supplies used :
Repeat Impressions stamps, "Happy Bees" #9301 and the sentiment is "Buzzillon" #9317.
Copic markers
Spellbinders
DP is MME "The sweetest thing"
and stickles

Be sure to check out Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built for our latest challenge as we would love the have join us.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- my goodness, this is BEE-utiful.

Shirley said...

Hey you, your bees are adorable and I love how you sponged the sky! It is a really beautiful card inside and out! The sentiment is just too too cute!