Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, May 2, 2014

New Release at Repeat Impressions Blog Hop!

Hi there!
So exciting! Today we are having a special hop to showcase Repeat Impressions new stamp set release " Wine Time".
 You can find it Here .
How would you like to win a unmounted sheet of the new " Wine Time"  stamp set? Just by playing our word game. Visit each team member's blog and collect a letter, then unscramble them. Next you will need to e-mail Wendy your correct word at (wendy@repeatimpressions.com) no later than 5pm eastern time on Monday May 5th. . Wendy will announce the winner of the hop on The House That Stamps Built and on Facebook on Tuesday May, 6th.

Here is my card to showcase this beautiful stamp set. This first one I used Copic's to color the image and sponged Memento on ivory CS. I also used MME DP, a corner rounder,  a white marker and a punch.





For my next sample I used the same glass image and paired it with the wine bottle. I sponged the background and the wine bottle with Memento inks and cut out the image. The wine glass was colored with Copic's and highlighted with a white marker.




Hope you enjoy our hop  and are inspired by the beautiful creations my teammates have to show you.
The letter I have for you is M !
Don't forget to collect the next letter at Karens blog and see her beautiful creations using this fabulous stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


8 comments:

Olga said...

Love them both............

Theresa said...

Great cards! Love the stamps and your sponging is so perfect.

Cheri said...

Absolutely LOVE your cards, Geri. Your coloring and design work is stunning!

Kathy said...

Wow, your coloring is amazing! I'm a huge wine fan and love both of these cards.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love seeing your coloring! That wine glass simply jumps off the page!

Becky said...

What fabulous cards and fabulous coloring, as always :)

joy said...

The coloring on these is fabulous! Wonderful cards!

Shirley said...

I like both card! Your painting is beautiful and the depth outstanding. Warm and wonderful and, if I had a glass and wine, I would drink to that!!! ;-)