Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hi there!  Time for Repeat Impressions "What If Wednesday" sketch challenge!

Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.
This great sketch was provided by Wendy. Thanks Wendy!!




For my card sample I really wanted to use this gorgeous image from Repeat Impressions new release.
It's a awesome set if you haven't see it yet , please check it out here. Anyway I flipped the sketch to make it work. I was thinking this would be a great guy card who is graduating. Images used are "Ship" ( in a bottle)" #9508 and "Wine Bottle" #9501, both from the new release set Wine Time! The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions "Follow" # 2808. I sponged with Memento's and coloring is with Copic's and a white marker.



Be sure to check out all the wonderful cards the rest of the team has created to inspire you.




Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is great!

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, This is a fabulous guy card. I love the way your rounded two corners on your focal panel and all four on your backdrop. The twine is an ideal finishing touch to the nautical theme. Just great, Geri.

Olga said...

what a beauty!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- this is great card. I love the way that bottle looks real.

joy said...

Love your take on the sketch! Your coloring is fabulous!

Becky said...

You make the best "guy" cards. this is fabulous.

Shirley said...

Wow, what warm and beautiful color combo and what a really fantastic card! I love how you did your shapes too!