Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions " Monochromic"

Hi there! Hope you are doing well and in the mood for another fun challenge This weeks challenge is hosted by Deonna and she would have us make a card or project with a "Monochromic" theme. Sound like fun? We would love to have you join us and the info on playing can be found here at Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

I just had to use this ship image again as it's such a cool stamp and great for the guys in your life. The "Ship" #9508" by Repeat Impressions is from the newel released stamp set "Wine Time". I also used the sentiment "Follow" # 2808.





Be sure to check out the Rock Stars for great inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

4 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgeous, love the design!

Shirley said...

Totally beautiful! I like the way you sponged the edges of your image and tag! which by the way is wonderful use of eyelets too!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the concept of your card...the eyelets...the banner and the stamping boat in the middle of the newspaper its really a great manly card I love your color combo too...GREAT MANLY CREATION...
I just join your monochrome challenge hope you like to visiting me back and maybe leave me some love...

Monika Reeck said...

I love the concept of your card...the eyelets...the banner and the stamping boat in the middle of the newspaper its really a great manly card I love your color combo too...GREAT MANLY CREATION...
I just join your monochrome challenge hope you like to visiting me back and maybe leave me some love...