Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

BOTTOMS UP! NEW RELEASE HOP

Hi there! I'm so excited to share with you the release of Repeat Impressions new stamp set " Bottoms up". It's a fabulous set and fun to play with.


WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THE BOTTOMS UP UNMOUNTED SET?

You can have as many as NINE chances to win, you will receive one chance per blog that you comment on. So what that means is comment on one blog and you will earn one chance. Comment on 3 blogs and earn 3 chances and so on. Comment on each of the blogs and The House That Stamps Built blog and you would have collected a total of nine chances....hey, that is pretty good odds!

For my first card, I used "Salt Shaker" #9610, "Shot Glass" #9613, "Citrus Wedge" #9609 and the sentiment is "Take Life" #9605 




For my second card I used "Margarita Glass" #9606 and "Citrus Slice" #9612. I used colic's to color my images and cut them out. I cut the lime slice to the center to wedge it and colored a darker green line to make it appear in the glass. The background was spooned in with Mementos ink and the palm tree image is a Repeat Impressions " Palm Tree Silhouette" #2414.




Complete the hop and post your comments no later than 5pm eastern time on Sunday, June 1st.

So I raise my glass to you and......let's get this party started!








On Monday, June 2nd Wendy will announce the winner of the hop on The House That Stamps Built Blog and the Repeat Impressions Facebook page.


Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!

14 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

Terrific cards and the second one is awesome! This stamp set is very versatile.

Melissa Cash said...

Awesome cards Geri! I really like the third one with the tropical scene. I wish I was wherever that is!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh my Geri- these are great!

Karen Schroeder said...

Oooooooooh! Love your cards and the stamps! They rock!

Patti J said...

Geri, I love both of these! Great job, dear friend, and thanks for the chance to win! Bottoms up!

Caliboo said...

I love your first card. The stacked items give the card a simple, clean yet realistic look.Your 2nd card is lovely as well. You did a great job showing the lime rind through the liquid. Looks good enough to kick back and relax with!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love these -- Your margarita with the beautiful beach scene ---- heaven! :)

debra searl said...

very lovely cards love the tropical scene

Glittered Paws said...

What awesome cards - this set is perfect for summertime cards - great job.

Patty said...

LOVE your cards!! Especially the background on your margarita card!!

Shirley said...

Smiling with your first pretty card. Think I could use it today!! LOL ;-) Wish I was there with the gorgeous scene you painted on your next card! I say frame it!!!

Becky said...

Fabulous cards Gerri. That second one is awesome too, wonderful shading.

Grace said...

Oh how fun! I just love the scene you created on the second one! Beautiful coloring Geri!

Marcy said...

Geri! Love the colors on your cards!