Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there!
Are you as happy to see April as I am? So ready for warm sunny days!! Meantime how about a great sketch challenge that Wendy of Repeat Impressions has created for us.  Hope you can join us and play along. All the info can be found at Repeat Impressions blog " The House That Stamps Built"




I don't make many masculine cards but they are sure fun to make as they make me think outside the box as I tend to get stuck in a rut.
Anyhow I used this delightful image from Repeat Impressions. "Rainbow Trout" #2909 and stamped it three times and colored it with Copic's, then cut them out. The sentiment are dies from Spellbinders, which I  made two of each letter on card stock in the light and a dark green then glued them together just moved the letter slightly to give it depth. Sponged with Memento. I used a black Memento marker to draw the stringer line.



Be sure to check out the rest of my teams beautiful creations.



Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love that I can share it with you. You are so appreciated!! 

5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, this is the perfect card for a Dad . Love that brown ribbon with the green. Your image panel with the piercing and the pattern behind the fish is just lovely. Have a great day.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- what a great card for a Dad! Fabulous!!!!

Becky said...

What a fabulous card for a Dad.

Shirley said...

Finally back after getting my blog set up for Lauryn. This card is so warm and the image is really gorgeous! What father wouldn't love this. Your DP is perfect for it too!

Diane said...

Wonderful masculine card design Geri.

Hugs Diane