Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge At RI



Hi there!  Time for Repeat Impressions "What If Wednesday" sketch challenge!

Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.
This great sketch was provided by Wendy. Thanks Wendy!!



For my card I used this adorable Repeat Impressions image "Wagging Pup" #8106  and the sentiment is "I Love Cats" #8213
Other supplies used are Copic's, Spellbinders, Memento ink, heart punch and Basic Grey DP.




Visit the rest of my teammates for more inspiration using this sketch.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy May Day!!

3 comments:

Olga said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the sentiment!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

That puppy is adorable! What a neat card!

Shirley said...

My typing sucks! Where have I been, it certainly hasn't been here! This little guy is too cute for words and the sentiment is priceless! What a fun card to give!