Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sending Love For Lauryn

Need Prayers!! For this sweet girl and her family.




Lauryn, is the 2 year old granddaughter of my very good on-line friend Linda Payne. Lauryn has been diagnosed with Leukemia and has begun the fight of her life!!
We are planning some special events to help Lauryn with her fight.
You can find info on this special blog by clicking Here or on the orange ribbon on my side bar.
There is an address for anyone who would like to send a card. She loves Princesses and Superman. Her favorite colors are purple and pink.
There will be a blog hop with prizes on the 14th of April. Mostly we are asking for prayers for Lauryn and her family.  I will keep you updated as much as possible. 

Praying hard for this sweet, sweet little girl!!!


2 comments:

Olga said...

Thanks for helping...........

Shirley said...

Okay, Geri, getting this right now. Can I copy your post that links to the Linda Payne blog page? That's the first question. I just asked the second one on that blog about what to put in the purpose place on the donation page. Off to do it. Thanks for reaching out for them!!