Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DCC Challenge "For The Guys"

Hi there! Hope you all had a happy Easter!
It's time for the DCC at Repeat Impressions and this time Karen has brought us a wonderful challenge "For The Guys" and I always love coming up with guy cards and Hope you can join us! All the info for playing along can be found at The House That Stamps Built.


For my card I used Repeat Impressions "Rainbow Trout" #2909 and "Large Pine Forest" #2709.  The background was created using the forest stamp and stamping off once for the very back and then stamping in front. I used Memento inks and Copic's, Spellbinder's and the fishing pole and hat are from a package of stickers.


Hope you can visit the rest of team and see the beautiful creations as they are awesome!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



6 comments:

Olga said...

Love it, it's the perfect masculine card!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super challenge card, Geri!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous outdoor type card~ great for the masculine outdoors men :)

Becky said...

This is fabulous Geri.

Cheri said...

Geri, I'm so in awe of your talent with the coloring of your images. The bg in this card is stunning. WTG, GF.

Shirley said...

Love it, Geri! Perfect for a male birthday or Father's Day. The out of the box technique is just really wonderful here!