Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

DCC Challenge - Easter Card

Hi there! Here it is time for Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge and this week super talented Joy is hosting and her challenge is to make a Easter card. This the first card I have made in a month and thought it might hard but using this adorable bunny image made it easy. Hope you can join us , you can find all the info at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

The image is " Clover Bunny" #702  and the sentiment is "Beauty of Springtime #1304 both are by Repeat Impressions. I colored the image with Copic's, I could just see this bunny smelling the sweet clover so I colored in the eyes and using my black Memento mark drew in some lashes to make them look closed and  then created a patch of grass with Copic markers.
The leaves are from a die by Spellbinders and colored with Copic's as well. I only inked part of the sentiment saving the Happy Easter for the inside of the card as shown below.





Inside of card.




Be sure to see the beautiful creations the rest of the team has to share with you.

Thank for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Geri, this is so adorable! I love this image..And what a fabulous coloring job on those leaves :)

Donna Hanley said...

This came out beautiful. The image is precious and you coupled it with some amazingly pretty papers. Love the sentiment. I wish that for everyone. Have a wonderful day.

Olga said...

WOW, gorgeous creation, I love it!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...


This is so cute, Geri!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is this happy bunny! Love the coloring on your die cut leaves - very cool!

Shirley said...

A really fun and beautiful card for the season! Love that darling bunny! Busy here getting ready for Monday!!