Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge

Hi there! What if Wednesday Sketch Challenge time at Repeat Impressions.

Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.
This great sketch was provided by Wendy.





I used Repeat Impressions "Martini" #9304 and the sentiment is "Olive You".





Be sure to check out the beautiful cards the rock stars have to share.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


4 comments:

Olga said...

fantastic, I love the sentiment LOL!!!!

Donna Hanley said...

What a darling card. I love those olives with the hearts and your paper is lovely. Great one, Geri.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Plays on words are always a favorite with me, and this is perfect,Geri. So much fun!

Becky said...

What a fun card Gerri, love the olives.