Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge

Hi there! Yep  it's Wednesday again! The days seem to fly by and today I heard that the time changes this coming week-end, that can't be, it's still winter isn't it?

Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.
This great sketch was provided by Wendy.






For my card I used Repeat Impressions "Stained Glass Window" #9401, colored with Copic's and embossed with clear embossing powder. The butterfly is a MS punch, which I colored with Copic's, then added stickles.




Hope you can check out the gorgeous creations the other rock stars have created.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, You did an outstanding job with this card. I think it would have taken me months to color that window. I can see me getting almost finished and then coloring the wrong color in the wrong place. LOL The butterfly is such a classy embellishment for this one. Have a great day.

Becky said...

wow Geri, this is outstanding. Love the stain glass window and love your ribbon with that gorgeous butterfly.

Shirley said...

Wow! Geri, your card is so pretty with the stained glass look. I really like what you did with the butterfly and ribbon. It really enhances the window!