Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

DCC Challenge - Flower Show!

Hi there!
 Time for the Designer's Choice Challenge here at Repeat Impressions. This week the very talented rock star Cheri is hosting and her challenge is "Flower Show" ( use some flowers on card or project).
We would to have you join us and you can find all the info on playing along at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

Flowers are my favorite images to color. I used a beautiful new image to me "Hydrangea" #9205 and the sentiment is "Beautiful Days" #9206  both stamps are by Repeat Impressions. I stamped the hydrangea twice and colored with Copic's. The die's are Spellbinder's. I cut out some of the flowers from the second colored image for embellishments and added some to the first image for more dimension.




For a wonderful taste of spring, check out the rest of my teamates.



Thank for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgeous, that bee is the perfect eye catcher!!!!

Shirley said...

Wow, Gerri! Your card is beautiful from your main image right down to that cute bee!!

Carol L said...

Those beautifully colored hydrangeas really steal the show here! I love the scoring too! Thanks for stopping by the blog too, nice to see you again! :)

Cheri said...

Another stunner, Geri. I love it and your hydrangeas just pop right off and bring that spring feeling forward! Whoohooo...come on spring!!

Becky said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful colors and coloring. Love the scoring too.

joy said...

Love how you have added the extra little flowers out of the frame - clever idea! This is a beautiful card!