Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Color Me Creative Challenge "Flaming Reds"

Hi there! Hope you all are surviving all the snow, cold and ice!!!
 My card today is for #88 challenge that Color Me Creative   has going until March 14th! All about Reds!!! Must use red on your card or project. Sounds pretty easy to me.






 I just got this set "Vertical Greetings" illustrated by Theresa Momber's  by Gina K. Designs. We have a lot of Poppies that grow along the road here in California and we should start seeing them soon I think. The sentiment is from "Signs Of Spring" by GKD. The Poppies were colored with Copic's R29, YR09, YG03 and G43 and were cut out. I also used Spellbinders dies, I stamped the image in Memento's Bamboo Leaves and the DP is Prima Fairy Flora.





Well that's it for today.  I will be back on Wednesday with a new DCC challenge for Repeat Impressions. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Angelica Schmidt said...

Gorgeous red puppies Geri! Love the die you used and the beautiful gingham ribbon bow! Have a Blessed day!

Patti J said...

Ooh, love this! So pretty, Geri! Thanks for sharing ;-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful VIVID RED! Love it!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- this a gorgeous!!!!!

Becky said...

wow.. Those reds are awesome. Gorgeous card Geri, love how you did that oval.

charlene said...

very pretty card your coloring is awesome love the little gingham ribbon you added! Thanks for joining us at CMC challenge.
Good luck♥

Shirley said...

Love your interpretation with those beautiful poppies and the die cut to show them off. I am not crazy about the lips!! ;-)