Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge

Hi there! I sure hope you all are making it through all the crazy weather safely.

It's time for Repeat Impressions, What if Wednesday sketch challenge. Hope you can join us as we love to see what you create. All the info on the challenge can be found here at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.




For my card I used Repeat Impressions image "Gray Wolf" # 4216 and the sentiment is "Wish You Were Here" #2821. I used Copic's, Prisma Pencils and Memento ink.



Be sure to check out the rest of the rock stars wonderful creations.



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Just beautiful, Geri. I love the greens in the background. Woodsy effect. Have a grand day.

Patti J said...

What a pretty card, Geri! Love that gorgeous wolf. Wow! Great job with the sketch!

Olga said...

that is just gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So awesome!

Cheri said...

This is another one of your cards that leaves me breathless! Your coloring and the shading is so perfect. Great card, Geri, my friend!! (I think I need this stamp).

Melissa Cash said...

Gorgeous card Geri! I love the shading around the wolf.

Shirley said...

What an artist, Geri! Honestly all of your cards could be framed and probably are! Your wolf is wonderful and the sentiment only makes him steal the show more!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is a fabulous coloring job on this card!

joy said...

your coloring is amazing! You are so very talented!

Pam said...

This is such a great card. I love the beautiful wolf!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Becky said...

wow, this is gorgeous Gerri. Love the backdrop you created.