Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge

Hi there! It is time for What If Wednesday sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions. Hope you can join us for a fun challenge. If you want to play along with us, you can find the info at Repeat Impressions blog  The House That Stamps Built.




For my sample I choose to use this cute image from Repeat Impressions "A Moosage" #1930.
I colored the image with Copic's and Prisma Pencils. The DP is by MME and card stock is GKD.



We are expecting snow today and boy we really need it, so keeping my fingers crossed!!
For more inspiration on using this sketch, check out the awesome cards the rest of the team has created.


Hope the rest of the week is good and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Olga said...

Stunning, your coloring is always amazing!!

Donna Hanley said...

Just a precious card with that image and perfect sentiment. I love all the papers you went with here, Geri. Great card for someone you haven't seen in a while. You will certainly put a smile on their face as soon as they open this one up. Have a wonderful day.

Becky said...

hahaha, this card will put a smile on any ones face. That moose is too cute.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is so cute! I have always loved plays on words!!!

Selma said...

This made me smile. Love the moose. Very cute card.

joy said...

Great color and print combo! Wonderfully happy card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! Too cute!

Shirley said...

This is just too sweet for words!! How fun and your design really shows your guy off to his best and the moosage too!