Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

DCC Challenge - Heart Images &/or Embellishments

Hi there! Welcome to Designer's Choice Challenge here at Repeat Impressions. This week rock star Joyce is hosting the challenge and has ask us to make a card or project using heart images and / or embellishments. Perfect for Valentines Day. Hope you can play along with us. You can find all the info for this challenge at Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

Well, I had I great time creating my sample. I made this treat heart shaped box following the tutorial Theresa had here.
I used Repeat Impressions stamps for the tag and the rose. "Be My Valentine" #1205 and "Single Rose" #631 which I cut out.
Other supplies I used. Copic's, spellbinder's heart die, Cuttle bug embossing folder, Black, White and Red card stock, ribbon, black rhinestones and most of all chocolate  (required)!!!!  LOL



You will want to see the rest of the rock stars gorgeous creations.


Hope you have a great Valentines Day and thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Wow Geri, Stunning. This is got to be the most beautiful treat box I've ever seen. Just stunning! Enjoy your week.

Olga said...

gorgeous, ......sorry I haven't been commenting Bill(hubby) has had health issues and was in the hosiptal! All is well now so maybe I'll get back to normal, what ever that is.........

Anita Christensen said...

LovE your treat box! It is such a delight.

joy said...

Amazing! Too cute for words! Your creativity is inspiring.

Cheri said...

Love this, Geri! Your touch of the embossed red vest is fantastic. You truly rocked this one.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...





Geri- This is a fabulous looking card!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I like my treats dressed in formal attire! This is just wonderful, Geri.

Becky said...

wow. This is fabulous Gerri, so darn creative. I must save this one :)
Happy Valentines Day.

Shirley said...

This is a beautiful Valentine box! Who would ever do anything but keep this forever! Love the vest, the tie, and that wonderful pocketed rose too! What a work of art!