Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

DCC Challenge - Black & White + One Other Color

Hi there! Time for another Designers Choice Challenge at at Repeat Impressions and Karen is hosting this great challenge and has ask us to make a card or project using Black and White with one other color. Hope you can join us as we love to see what you come up with. You can find all the info at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

For my card I used Repeat Impressions image " Flowering Vine " #4314 my front panel was created by randomly stamping the image on a piece of card stock using Memento Black ink. Added red half rhinestones. No coloring on this card quick and simple!




Be sure to check out the other rock stars awesome creations.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

Olga said...

Stunning, I love the colors!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

You know me - LOVE the dots! :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is a fabulous card with a favorite color combination!

joy said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty with a fabulous choice of red with the black and white!

Becky said...

Beautiful card Geri.

Shirley said...

How really beautiful! I like how simple your image is and the peals in the middle of the flowers. The dotted DP and that wonderful ribbon really accentuate the beautiful images.