Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What If Wednesday Sketch Challenge

 Hi there! We have a new Sketch Challenge to share with you today at Repeat Impressions. Here’s Wendy's latest design. We would love to have you join us and you may even win a prize, all the info can be found at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.




Here is my sample of the sketch. I used this adorable image from Repeat Impressions "Bear with Heart" #118. I colored the image with Copic's and the dies are from Spellbinders. DP is MME.




Here is another view, I left the triangle pocket open so I could slip a note, gift card, money or candy in it.




Be sure to check the rest of the teams gorgeous creations.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Geri, let me start by saying I really don't like the way Google does (which is nothing) the reading list these days!! I have missed seeing your stuff! This card is so adorable. I love the heart(s), your image, the DP, and that cute heart lace! How really really cute!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Very cute! Great idea to keep an open pocket (-:

joy said...

Awwww, he is so cute! And I love the added money pocket - great idea.

Diane said...

Very sweet bear with the fun heart and lovely papers.

Hugs Diane

Becky said...

What a cute card. Love the bear and the design.

Cheri said...

You've managed to bring this bear to life...heartbeat! That itsy, bitsy piece of heart lace caught my eye....stunning details on this one, my friend.