Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Release At Repeat Impressions Blog Hop

Hi there!
So exciting! Today we are having a special hop to showcase Repeat Impressions new stamp set release " Quilting & Stain Glass" You can find it here.
How would you like to win this unmounted sheet of the new Quilting and Stain Glass ? Just by playing our word game. Visit each team member's blog and collect a letter, then unscramble them. Next you will need to e-mail Wendy your correct word at (wendy@repeatimpressions.com) no later than 5pm eastern time on Sunday, January 12th. . Wendy will announce the winner of the hop on The House That Stamps Built and on Facebook on Monday, January 13th.

My card to showcase this beautiful stamp set. This first one I matted in white and wine colored card stock and MME dp. After coloring in using Copic's. I used a heart die in the center and then ran it through my Cuttlebug using a embossing folder. Then added little stitch lines with a black marker.




Here I stamped off two different stamp squares colored them with Copic's and glued them down on a piece of white CS. Then on a piece of embossed orange CS.


In this card I used a Spellbinders lattice die in Navy blue on baby blue CS. I colored the image in Copic's and heat embossed in clear.




 Okay the letter I have for you is L

Be sure to finish the hop to be edible to win. Good Luck!!!

Hope you enjoyed our word game!! Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Theresa said...

Amazing cards, Geri! Love them all....beautiful designs and stamps.

Amy McCue said...

These cards are all so pretty.

happyglitzygirl said...

Hi Geri, love how you used the stamps, the embossing really makes it...blessings Hilde

Patti J said...

These are so pretty! Loving this new release! Hugs...

Carmen M. said...

Your cards are beautiful. I also wanted to comment on the fox. How adorable is that. Thanks for sharing the photo not often you get to see them so up close and so relaxed.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Hi there (-: each one is so lovely... This is really a very nice stamp set ...

loulou said...

Gorgeous cards. I really love your first card. The embossing and the little doodled stitches look amazing.