Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

DCC Challenge At Repeat Impressions

Hi there! How are you all doing? Want to join us for a fun challenge?  This week at Repeat Impressions my very talented friend Cheri is hosting a great challenge for us,  cat or kitty for the theme on your card or project. I love that as I'm a great cat lover and miss my cat a lot. If you want to join us in this fun challenge you can find the info at The House That Stamps Built.

For my card I used this adorable image " Feline Friendly" #1602 and the sentiment " Brighten" #8623 both are from Repeat Impressions.



I think you will like what the rest of the team has come up with.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



8 comments:

Olga said...

Shut the front door!!!!! Gorgeous and that coloring is fantastic!! You never cease to amaze me!

Theresa said...

Love this image! Great card!

Cheri said...

Another touch of perfection here, Geri. I love the image you used and your coloring is stunning! Great job, my friend.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a super sweet image colored beautifully! How ya been? :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Gorgeous coloring -the cat is perfect.

Shirley said...

Geri, this is utterly adorable and hugable too! Your painting is priceless and the colors are just so cozy felling too. Love that bow and the sentiment is perfect. PS I am trying Feedly as a reader and so far so good. Now if it really tells me the ones I haven't read, when I get them all loaded, we will be okay.

Payne Holler Cards said...

now isnt that cat love (-:

Becky said...

Gerri, this is adorable! Your coloring is awesome.