Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! Time for   Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge. This time around our hostess is the very talented lady Melissa. She has ask us to make a card or project using Sweet Treats. Hope you can join us in this fun challenge. All the info for playing along can be find at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.
For my sample I went with one of my favorite RI stamps and also one of my favorite deserts, one of many!! This delicious image is from Repeat Impressions "Summer Series".
I colored the cones with Copic's and cut them out. I used 120 lb GKD white card stock. The die cut was done using Spellbinders.




Be sure to check the rest of the teams amazing yummy cards!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

Olga said...

Love eveery thing about this one, the image, your coloring and that curved die!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh Geri, this is so cute. No cones for breakfast though even though it is tempting! haha

Becky said...

This is adorable Geri, love the design.

Shirley said...

This is really making me hungry!! That bow really is delicious too! Love the different flavors and the die cut border!! A really 'sweet' card, Geri!!