Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge

Hi there! Merry Christmas!!   Hope you are having wonderful time!! Welcome to Repeat Impressions sketch challenge brought to you by Wendy. If you you have some time why not join us and maybe even win a prize. You can find all the info at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.



For my card sample using this nice and easy sketch. I used Repeat Impressions "Doe And Fawn"I stamped the image using Memento's Toffee Crunch. Then blocked in the shaded areas with Copic's and then switched to Prisma pencils.


The team has some awesome samples to show you.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

What a gorgeous scene, so serene. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card, Geri. Wishing you a fantastic day.

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is amazing.

joy said...

Beautiful coloring - I really like how you have done a partial outline of the oval!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Some awesome coloring kid-oh! Sorry I don't get around much anymore...grankids really keep us busy.
Hope you had a beautiful Christmas and wishing you a happy healthy and blessed 2014 (-:
Hugs
Linda