Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #250 At Flourishes

Hi there! This week at Timeless Tuesday's Challenge is Words To Inspire! If you want to play this challenge you can find all the info on it here at Flourishes blog.




Well every year I always plan on getting a early start on Christmas and every year the time just seems to get away from me. So one of my goals this coming year is to start making my Christmas cards way early!! 

For my card I used two stamp sets from Flourishes, the beautiful poinsettia image is "Poinsettia And Pine" and the sentiment is "Christmas Classic".


Here is a closer view a the poinsettia. Can you tell I love this image?



Thanks for coming by my blog and hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Not sure why you aren't on the Flourishes Team! You would be an amazing asset! This card is stunning in the gorgeous bright colors~

TLady said...

GORGEOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSS!!I CAN tell you LOOOOOOOOOOVE this image!!!! :) (That's ONE of the Flourishes Images I "NEED" to get!!! ) :)

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

This is just beautiful, Geri! I love the coloring on your flower. Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Flourishes challenge!

Tricia

Cheryl said...

WOW! This card is Gorgeous, Geri! I LOVE your coloring on the flower, and the dp and ribbon show it off beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Allison Cope said...

Holy canoly Geri! This card is STUNNING! I love the richness of the colours and all the beautiful shapes. A wonderful Christmas card indeed! Thanks for playing along with our "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" this week!