Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #249 - Stitch It Up!

Hi there! I just recently got a stamp order from Flourishes and sure do love their images!! The one I used here is a set called "Mountain View" I started out with Copic's and then used my prisma pencils. Then sponged in some white to make it look misty and finished it off with my white gel pen.

I'm entering this in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge - Stitch It Up! Click on the photo for a larger view. I left off the sentiment as I'm not sure what it will be used for yet.



 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments:

TLady said...

I JUST RECENTLY purchased this image too, to use for my hubby! Presently, it's in the closet for Santa to place under the tree! LOL BUT, you've done a WONDERFUL JOB on this!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Donna Hanley said...

This beauty doesn't need a sentiment. It's magnificent all by itself. I really like that you added the lined frame to it. enjoy your day.

Olga said...

Oh My Word!!!! Girl this is absolutley gorgoeus, your coloring is always so beautiful!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This looks so peaceful! It is gorgeous Geri.

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Awesome card. Your coloring is magnificent. I would frame it!

Kerin said...

Wow your coloring is awesome and especially the mountains, they look amazing! Beautiful card :)

Natalie said...

Wow, this is majestic! What a grand buck! So good seeing you last week!! Have a blessed Christmas, Geri!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

He is so majestic, Geri! Very handsome!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I can't get over that beautiful mountain backdrop! It looks like an oil painting! I'm so glad I didn't miss this one. Thank you SO much for joining us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Allison Cope said...

Wow Geri! It's an amazing card! The details in your elk and the mountain back drop are incredibly beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our Flourishes' "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" this week!