Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Flip It Sketch Challenge At Flourishes

Hi there! I have been really enjoying my new stamps from Flourishes and "Doves and Holly" has been on my want list for long time and I finally have it! Anyway Flourishes is having a Flip it challenge. You can choose between two different sketches and this is the one I decided on. You can find the challenge at Flourishes blog here.




I used two stamp sets from Flourishes " Dove And Holly" and "Christmas Classic" for the sentiment. I colored the image with Copic's and the DP is MME.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Geri, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the design and your coloring is beautifully done!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I have this stamp! Mine never looked [even close t]o as stunning as your colored image!! You ROCK~

Allison Cope said...

Absolutely beautiful Geri! I love the colouring of your doves and the shades of blue are heavenly. Thanks for playing along with our "Flip It Sketch Challenge" at Flourishes!

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely work with the doves Geri! Peaceful and serene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Geri, this is lovely! The soft colors and gorgeous coloring add up to one FABULOUS card! I need to pull out that set again! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!

TLady said...

VERY NICE!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the SOFT GREY of these Turtle Doves! :) SUPER JOB on the Flourishes Sketch!!! :)

Heather Jensen said...

Oh, I LOVE this. So pretty! Thanks for playing with Flourishes. :)