Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there!  
The fun DCC challenge this week is brought to us by Brenda, she has ask us to make last minute Christmas card or tags. Hope you can join us as we would love to see what you create. All the info about this challenge can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.



For my card I used two of Repeat Impressions stamps "Shepherd Boy" #2008 and the sentiment is " May The Miracle…" # 2202, I just love this image and sentiment!! This is a single layer by using 120 lb. card stock (so my ink won't bleed through). I used Copic's to color the image. Sponged in some Memento Summer Sky. Added Stickles for the star and whiter marker for the lambs.
Be sure to see the wonderful creations the rest of the team has to share.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Olga said...

Beautiful............

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is adorable, Geri!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is adorable, Geri!

joy said...

Geri, you are one of my favorite artists and I love how you have colored this image!