Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions

UPDATE:

Due to circumstances currently beyond their control, the Repeat Impressions' blog "The House That Stamps Built" is experiencing technical difficulties and is unavailable. Please follow the Rock Star links  to see all the other wonderful design team creations.


Hi there! Hope you all a great Thanksgiving, I sure did.  Spent some time with family and thats the best!!
The fun DCC challenge this week is brought to us by Joy, she has ask us to make a Christmas card or project and use some trees. I used the background paper for my trees. Hope you can join us as we would love to see what you create. All the info about this challenge can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

For my card I used Repeat Impressions " Candy Cane Santa" # 303 and the sentiment is " Christmas" #1141. This was a really fun fast card to make and I love that!!





Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has designed for your inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by and take care.

4 comments:

Olga said...

This is one beautiful card girl! I love everything about it!

Donna Hanley said...

Well, Geri, he is a darling Santa. I'll bet he gives out real nice gifts too. Super pretty paper you pair with him and you pretty ribbon adds the certain something to this already nice card. Enjoy your day.

Carol from La Crosse said...

Really cute Santa stamp and beautiful coloring. You created a very cute card.

Thanks for the inspiration!

joy said...

This is a cute, cute image and I love how you have colored him - you really gave him some personality.