Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What if? Wednesday's Sketch Challenge

Hi There!  Hope you all are well. Time for another awesome sketch by Wendy at Repeat Impressions.
Would love to have you join us and you may even win a prize. All the info can be found here at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.



For my card sample I used Repeat Impressions adorable baby stamp." Baby" #1607, the sentiment is
another RI stamp "Welcome Baby" #4122. This stamp is one stamp, which I separated  the two words.
I colored the image with copic's and the dp is by MME.




Be sure to check out the rest of the teams wonderful creations, they are sure to inspire you.


Thanks for stopping by and  here's hoping you have a great week!!

3 comments:

Olga said...

so darn adorable!!!! Love the sketch!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Sweet card!

Shirley said...

Geri, that is one of the cutest new baby cards I have seen. Love the adorable image, sentiments, DP, and the buttons are perfect for it too!