Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What if Wednesday? Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there! Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
Welcome to Repeat Impressions WIW sketch challenge. Hope you can join us, we would love to see your creations. All the info can be found at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.



For my card I used Repeat Impressions stamp " Thanks a Latte'" #9303 and "Holly Sprig"#307. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to place the sprig in the cup and colored it with Copic's. The sponging was with Memento's New Sprout.




Be sure to check out the rest of the teams wonderful creations.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, I love the layout of this card. Your coloring on your cup really gives it a 3-D appearance. I can picture a warm cup of cocoa on Christmas morning when I look at this card. Wishing you a great day.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

SUCH A FESTIVE CARD!!!!Beautifully done.
Happy Thanksgiving