Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! Today Deonna has brought us another fun challenge just in time for the holidays. She wants us to make a card or project using "Thanksgiving" or a "Thank you" theme. Would love to have you join us. You can find all the info about the challenge here at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

For my card sample  I used Repeat Impressions " Maple Leaf" #5127 and the sentiment "Thanksgiving" #1140. The leaves were made  stamping the image with versa mark on some colored scrape card stock and embossed it with gold and red tinsel embossing powder. Then cut them out.



Be sure to check out the rest of teams wonderful creations.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Olga said...

Beautiful, love the glittered leaf!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Totally elegant, that all I can say.

Shirley said...

What really beautiful regal and rich autumn colors!! So lovely and the BG DP just really makes all of your images pop!!

Seadragon said...

Hi Geri ~
It says at the top that we found this blog through 'Joy's Blog'?? I followed through from a card [the beautiful orchids!]that you posted on stamptv.ning, then through your blog link on your page!
I've had a lovely, visual 'walk through' all your cards ~ yes all 21 pages on stamptv.ning ~ as I'm trying to help myself learn better floral colouring techniques! Hope it's OK to do this!
All the best, Virginia B