Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! How things going for you all? How about a fun challenge at Repeat Impressions? This week Melissa is asking us to make a snow fun card or project. Hope you can join us as we would love to see your creations.
You can find all the info for this challenge at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

For my sample I did a snow globe. I got these at Michaels last year and are real easy to make. Just add your photo and water and it's ready to go.
I used Repeat Impressions " Let it Snow Chorus Line" #2017, this stamp has five snow people which was longer than my space so I cut out two to fit the globe. I did the same on the reverse side using the other images.

One side

Side two



I tried to capture a photo of the snow swirling around. Not the best photo but you get the idea. LOL


For more inspiration using this fun challenge check out the rest of the teams ideas.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, this is just darling. I love snowmen so you hit my heart with this one. I never even saw these at Michaels. I 'll have to see if they have them again this year. Great job on getting a photo with the snow in the air. Have a wonderful day.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Geri, what a really cute image and globe too! Love it~!