Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What If? Wednesdays Sketch Challenge

Hi there! Today we have another great sketch from Wendy, for Repeat Impressions. Would love to have you play along. You can find all the info at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.



For my card I flipped the sketch. I used one of my favorite Repeat Impressions stamps " Poinsettia" #2012 and the sentiment is "Christmas" #2218. 




Be sure to check out the rest of the teams wonderful creations

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Plaid,Poinsettias and Christmas all fit so nicely together. I love the dies you used here and the way your sponged the inner die makes two dies look like one. The poinsettias are gorgeous.

Angelica Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card Geri! Love the poinsettias and the cs, awesome coloring too!

Olga said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Hey there sweet friend, love the elegance of this!
Have missed visiting and hoping to get back "in the groove" soon (-:
Hugs hugs hugs

Shirley said...

How lovely!! So rich and vibrant too!