Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What If? Wednesday's Sketch Challenge

Hi there! Hope you all are well. Time for another awesome sketch by Wendy at Repeat Impressions.
Would love to have you join us and maybe even win a prize. All the info can be found here at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.

Here is my take on the sketch. I used this gorgeous stamp by Repeat Impressions, "Prize Pumpkin" #514 and the sentiment is another Repeat Impression stamp "May All Your Dream..." #423. Spellbinders dies and MME DP 
. I sponged using Memento and CS is MFP.



For more inspiration check out the rest of the team.


Have a great day and thanks ever so much for stopping by.



3 comments:

Olga said...

Slam dunk!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, You do such a fabulous job coloring your pumpkins and I really like the sentiment and the way your placed it. This seems to have a sweet vintage feel to it, which is always a good thing in my book.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous card for Fall. You did a beautiful job!