Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What If? Wednesdays Sketch Challenge

Hi there!  Wendy has brought us another fun sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions. Hope you can join us in this great challenge. You could even win a prize. All the info on this challenge can be found here at RI blog, The House That Stamps Built.



For my card I used this beautiful Repeat Impressions stamp "Butterfly"  # 9009 (sm) .
I stamped the image five times in Grape Jelly Memento ink and colored them with Copic's.
I fussy cut out two of the butterflies and added them to my card with glue and Pop-Dots. The sentiment is another RI stamp "My Thoughts..."
 #4024.




For more inspiration check out what the rest of the team has to share.



Thanks for stopping by and hope the rest of you week is great.

5 comments:

Olga said...

Beautiful! but then all your cards are!

Joyce M said...

Your card is GORGEOUS!!! Love, love, love those butterflies. I absolutely love your take on this weeks sketch

Donna Hanley said...

Wow Geri, this is gorgeous. This sentiment is, unfortunately, needed way to often these days. I will have to get that one. Your butterflies are stunning.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey there mf! Hope this finds you well~ Beautiful bflies [and coloring] - you are a ROCK STAR! :)

Cheri said...

Geri, once again, your creation has made me catch my breath!!! It's stunning and perfect in every detail and design.