Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Designers Choice Challenge at RI

Hi there! Are you ready for a really fun challenge? Karen is hosting this weeks challenge and has ask us to paper piece a card or project. How fun is that?

For my card I used this adorable image by Repeat Impressions " Penguin Trio" #8806 and the Sentiment is " Christmas" #1141. I masked off for the snow bank and sponged in with Memento ink. Colored with Copic's and the paper pieced the hats. I also used white pen and stickles to finish off my card.




Hope you can join us in this fun challenge and you can find all the info for entering here at The House That Stamps Built. Be sure to check out the rest of the team for more inspiration.


Hope your week is great and thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, Paper piecing is not my best work but you have it down pat. You whole card is fantabulous! My new word of the day. LOL Your sponging is perfect and it even looks like the light from the moon and snow is behind them. Outstanding work.

Olga said...

that is so adorable, love it!!!!

Selma said...

This is such a cute card. Your paper piecing looks great and of course, no one colors like you!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Those 3 little dudes are just too adorable. Love the winter sky, and the shadows on the drifts.

Shirley said...

These little guys are too too cute for words. Love your whole design for them too!