Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DCC Challenge For Repeat Impressions

Hi there!  Time for another Designer's Choice Challenge here at Repeat Impressions. With Halloween so close, I thought it would be fun to make a halloween card or project. Would love for you to join us for a spooky fun time and maybe you would win a treat!! All the info can be found here at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

 For first card here I used Repeat Impression stamp " Haunted Tree" #2319 and the sentiment "Boo" #2308
colored the image with Copic's and the sentiment was stamped using Vivid red brick. The orange cs is by Mark's Finest Papers and the DP I think came from Michaels.





For this card I used the great image "Halloween Cobweb" #2323     and "Bats" # 2308 both are from Repeat Impressions. I made this card when was over at my daughter Brenda's and after looking at all her fun stuff I spotted a corner punch by EK. Anyway I remembered a card Melanie Muenchinger had in a Cardmaker magazine a few years ago and so I gave it a go. I punched out three times starting in the middle and turning in a different direction on the sides and added the eyes  I sponged the background with grey flannel by Memento and I divided up the bat stamp by using a piece of paper under it, stamped the bats I wanted. On the inside I made a layer panel using the orange and purple CS and then stamped bats across the top.






The team has some wonderful cards for more inspiration.

Hope you have a fun week and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Olga said...

Geri these are fantastic!!!!!

Melissa Cash said...

Love, love your cards Geri...especially the corner punch bat card...very clever indeed. Thanks for the "Boo" challenge, it really put me to the test!